All information or advice provided as part of this website is intended to be used only for general information purposes and you should not rely on it in connection with any specific purpose or the making of any decision.
We try to ensure that all information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website but do not guarantee the accuracy of such information. INEOS and its companies are not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information nor for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your taking this action.
This website contains various materials including text, photographs and other images, which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright (and any other intellectual property rights) in this website and these materials is either owned by us or an INEOS company or is used by us under licence.
This website also contains various trade marks. All “INEOS” trade marks included on this website are owned by us or an INEOS group company. All other trade marks included on this website are used by us under licence.
You are permitted to browse any part of this website and to reproduce pages of this website by printing-off or downloading to a hard disk such pages but in each case only for non-commercial and personal purposes. We do not grant you any additional right to use the materials contained in this website (or any copyright or other intellectual property rights within these materials).
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other external, third party, websites. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites which may be of interest to you, and do not indicate that INEOS or the INEOS Group is associated with these websites or their owners. INEOS and the INEOS Group are not responsible for any external websites, including any information contained within such external websites, and are not liable for any loss or damage that you may incur as a consequence of using any third party website.
Links to the INEOS Hydrogen website
You may not link to this website without obtaining our written consent first. If you would like to link to this website, please contact us with details of:
- the URL(s) of the relevant web pages from which you would like to link to web pages on this site; and
- the URL(s) of the relevant web pages on this site which you would like to link to.
We will consider requests to link to this website, but reserve the right to refuse to agree to such requests.
Our website may be unavailable from time-to-time, including for routine maintenance, updates and upgrading. INEOS and the INEOS Group are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of our website being unavailable at any given time.
Questions and complaints
If you have any comments, questions or complaints about this website, please contact us.
Anti-bribery and corruption policy
INEOS's policy on bribery and corruption comprises the following core principles:
- NOT TO ENGAGE in bribery or unethical inducements or payments (including "facilitation" or "grease" payments)
- TO ABIDE BY laws and regulations relevant to countering bribery and corruption in our day-to-day business practices in all the countries in which we operate
- TO DEVELOP and/or maintain within each of our business divisions programmes and internal controls that are proportionate to the risk of bribery and corruption faced by the relevant business
- TO SUBJECT relevant procedures to ongoing risk assessment, monitoring and updating as appropriate in order to ensure they remain effective and valid in response to changing circumstances
- TO SUPPORT directors and employees to take decisions that are in line with this policy and to encourage them to seek clarification and guidance in cases of doubt
- TO INVESTIGATE any reports of suspected violations of law, policies and internal control procedures and subject any non-compliance to appropriate sanctions